X-Vision Thermal Mapping and Surveying is the best bang for the buck!
A roof infrared moisture scan will pin-point the areas of your roof where moisture is present allowing tremendous cost savings on unnecessary replacement.
Our professional infrared scanning services can reduce your roof repairs and replacement costs by:
- Targeting problem areas for effective repair creating money-saving replacement options.
- Identifying sound roof sections for conservation.
- Improving specifications for more bang for your buck.
- Re-Ordered roof replacement plan. Dollars reallocated to wet instead of dry roofs.
- Restoration plan to spend on repairs vs. replacements.
- Extend life of roof.
Moisture trapped in your roofing system also significantly reduces your insulation’s R-value which leads to increased energy costs.
Finding and eliminating the areas of wet insulation with a roof moisture scan will bring your building’s R-value back to its original condition while saving you hundreds in energy cost savings.
Unknown moisture can also lead to other issues such as deck deterioration, mold issues and damage to the interior of the facility.
What is R-value?
Insulation levels are specified by R-Value. R-Value is a measure of the insulation’s ability to resist heat traveling through it. The higher the R-Value, the better the thermal performance of the insulation.
Moisture in roof insulation significantly decreases the roof’s R-value. Condensation within the roof section or bulk water migrating below the membrane can be the cause of the moisture. Some roofs leak due to age and lack of maintenance, but improper or unreliable detailing typically leads to the majority of water migrating below the membrane
Moisture in roof insulation significantly decreases the roof’s R-value.
Other money saving benefits of a Roof Infrared Moisture Scan
- Reduce Energy Costs: Moisture trapped in your roofing system significantly reduces your insulation’s R-value which leads to increased cooling and heating costs.
- Improved Budget Planning: Our infrared scanning services and the reports we provide will help you better plan for long-term repairs and maintenance on your buildings roof system.
- Roof Warranty Protection: Many manufacturers now require regular infrared scans to keep your warranty in effect.
The result of utilizing X-Vison technology means extending roof life, saving energy dollars and avoiding indoor air quality issues.
Request a Roof Infrared Scan today! Click here