LOOKOUT ROOF MONITORING PROGRAM
The LOOKOUT monitoring program is designed to provide you as the building owner or facility manager with a thorough understanding of the current condition of all your roofs. Castro Roofing’s LOOKOUT Roof Monitoring Program identifies areas of high risk potential, giving objective criteria to maximize your budget.
Castro Roofing’s LOOKOUT Roof Monitoring Program provides:
Four roof condition evaluation categories:
- Expected roof life: beyond 10 years
- Expected roof life: 6 to 10 years
- Expected roof life: 2 to 5 years
- Expected roof life: less than 2 years
Scope of work including information on:
- Preventative Maintenance Program investment
- Emergency roof repairs
- Remedial repairs
- Alternatively, in some cases, a roof replacement proposal
- Budget for three years, five years, ten years or 15 years
The investment for LOOKOUT Roof Monitoring Program can range from $250 to $2,500/building per visit. A drop in the bucket vs. premature total roof replacement cost.
In business, a cost of 1 cent is too high. Good investments are not a cost to the business because they pay back the initial investment amount plus a profit. With LOOKOUT, is the same requirement.
If the program causes you $1, you should fire us because, just like a good investment, the maintenance program has to pay for itself plus a profit (by extending roof life and minimizing expensive emergency repairs).
Click here to get started or call us at 800.759.1879